Nothing is more aggravating than having an equipment breakdown on a job site. Even more irritating is finding out the unit can’t be repaired on-site and has to be taken back to the shop for repairs.
Electric submersible pumps and electric generators are notorious for this and in most cases cannot be repaired on-site.
With that in mind, Hydra-Tech has engineered simplicity into pump designs that allow for field serviceable repairs.
Some examples are:
- Hydraulic motors that can be changed out in minutes.
- Pump bodies that separate quickly with a few simple hand tools.
- Hydraulic hoses that are interchangeable and can be switched out easily.
- Easy access to service points, filters and components on power units.
- Customer tech support services that will help diagnose any issues that may arise and quickly determine the best way to solve them. Many times a simple fix is all that’s needed and your staff can have the unit back on-line without needing specially trained technicians.